Saturday, August 9, 2014

Boring life.

Hello!
I'm Lisa. A 15 year old girl, addicted to the internet, in love with unreachable guys and I love to write. I don't care if it's a fictional story about two fictional characters with who I myself fall in love with and I write how their lives get worse and worse everyday while tears fall on my keyboard. Or if I'm writing a story about my own life. Well the last one would never be a real story cause my life is pretty boring... A story about my life would probably look like this:

"She layed in her bed all day long. Watching the people walk by while the rain falls down. While humming to her favourite songs and drinking her hot chocolate. She laughed at the beautiful dressed woman who ran on her high heels from her car to her own house, hoping her expensive dress would stay dry. Obviously this wouldn't work. I mean we live in the Netherlands, it rains here all the time and still this woman thought it would work to run faster through the rain? After drinking her hot chocolate she opened her laptop again to scroll down to her tumblr dashboard. While laughing at the weirdest posts. She unlocks her phone to see how she has none messages. But when she logs onto her twitter and sees all the dm's she has she's happy again. After talking for a whole day to her internet friends she decides to look at what time it is. Oops, it's already 3 AM... She chuckles, why does this happen to her every single night? She puts her laptop away and falls asleep while listening to the xx."

Yeah... Probably something like that...
Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment