Sunday, August 10, 2014

Online friends.

Yeah I do have some best friends. But the thing is they all live on the other side of the world. One lives in the US, one lives in Singapore and another one lives in Finland. And here I am all alone in the Netherlands. I would love to travel and visit their beautiful countries but traveling is expensive... And since I'm 15 years old my parents would never let me travel alone. Since my first language isn't even English, I'm afraid I just forget to speak English when I finally meet them. And then timezones exist too... When I tweet goodmorning the others tweet goodnight or aren't online at all. We have like three hours when we're all online at the same time. As known as the best few hours of my day. Maybe this sounds sad but it really does make my day when I talk to them. I can always laugh with them. I smile at my phone everytime I get a tweet or a message from them. My parents even think I have a boyfriend because I smile at my phone. Which makes me laugh, why would anyone even want to be my boyfriend? But that wasn't the topic. Sigh... Why can't traveling be cheap? Or even better, why can't we all live in the same country. I know some people here and I'd love it when they would live on the other side of the world instead of my internet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment