Friday, August 15, 2014

TRXYE


I'm in love. Not with a special person. I'm in love with music. I'm in love with a sound. And especially with the meaning of the sound. Today Troye Sivan released his new EP called TRXYE. Two of the five songs already were released. Those songs were the fault in our stars MMXIV, inspired by the amazing book written by John Green. And happy little pill. Which I both already loved so I was really excited for this EP. Yesterday, 14th of August, Troye posted a preview of the whole EP on his soundcloud. This preview made me even more excited! It was so good! And then, finally at 12 AM the EP came out. I could listen to the full versions of the songs and I fell in love. The lyrics are beautiful written, the background music is perfect and Troye's voice is beautiful. Also, can we talk about how beautiful the artwork is? Everything is just perfect. 


He also made one music video for happy little pill. It symbolizes the song and it just fits perfectly. TRXYE is currently number one on iTunes in 55 countries! I couldn't be any more proud of him. If you don't know who Troye is, he is a 19 year old Australian youtuber. He began uploading covers and started making vlogs later. He has 2.5 million subscribers which is like, a lot. He's also an actor (in Spud for example) so he can basically do anything. The first song he wrote was the fault in our stars, he raised money for a children hospital with this song. The song got platinum in Australia. So much has happened so far and there's so much more about to happen. I can't even write it all in one blogpost. Y'all should listen to his EP or just buy it on iTunes already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment